Last Revised on January 11, 2022
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information We Collect About You through the Services:
We may collect information about you that you provide when you contact us through the Services.
Information that We Collect Automatically
For example, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the Services. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve the Services. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This information may be used by us and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, provide customer support, troubleshoot issues with and improve the operation of the Services, and better understand your online activity.
If you do not want a cookie placed on your hard drive or mobile device, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Services may not function properly.
2. ONLINE TRACKING
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The ways in which we may use your information include the following:
• To provide you with the Services and other products and services you request.
• To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and other functions.
• To personalize content and experiences.
• To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
• To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services, [including using your information to train our AI/ML algorithms].
• To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
• To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
• To send you offers and promotions for our other products and services.
• With your opt-in permission, we may (i) provide you with news and updates about Revival Health; or (ii) send you surveys to collect feedback about your experience with Revival Health, in order to improve the Services. You are permitted to opt out of any such communications at any time.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with third parties except in the following limited circumstances, which you consent to:
• When we contract or partner with a third party to provide services on our behalf, for example, with companies who provide certain administrative services for us, as well as other partners who assist us in carrying out, developing and maintaining the Services.
• In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
• To enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with anonymized information of other users.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Our Services may contain links to other online platforms operated by third parties. We do not control such other online platforms and are not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of your personal information. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators except as disclosed on the Services.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of personal information by third parties.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not directed to children who are under 13 years of age, and we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from them without obtaining consent from the child’s parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age without such consent, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request it be deleted.
7. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We use commercially reasonable security measures that we believe are reasonably designed to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. Please note that Information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential personal information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not share personal information as defined by Cal. Civil Code § 1798.83 (“Shine The Light Law”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
10. USERS OUTSIDE THE US
The Services are located in the United States and are intended only to be used by individuals in the United States. Please do not use the Services if you are outside the United States.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
You may contact us regarding the Services of Revival Health, Inc., at 1240 Rosecrans Ave STE 120 STE 2134 Manhattan Beach CA 90266 or by e-mail at email@example.com.